Pit boss table top smoker.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
If you need one, and are in the northeast. I gound it at wallmart for 137 instead of like 300. So, if you jeed or want one , its a good deal. You will need 110 I think to use it. Its still in the box. Will try it out at work next week.

nhcaveman

Barrington, NH
Mar 25, 2009
New Hampshire
If you need one, and are in the northeast. I gound it at wallmart for 137 instead of like 300. So, if you jeed or want one , its a good deal. You will need 110 I think to use it. Its still in the box. Will try it out at work next week.
I'm in the Northeast, where did you get it? It's the table top pellet smoker, is it not? I'd pick one up for that price but it says $227.00 online.

I have a propane Masterbuilt tabletop smoker and have taken it camping a couple of times. I bought it several years ago on the way to a Popup Portal rally at Fisherman's in RI. I saw it online half off at Sam's Club, cost me $49.00, did some smoked sausage and some ribs in in. At home I had a Char Griller Smoking Pro with side fire box for 15+ years but it went to scrap early last year, my own fault I didn't take good care of it the last few years. This year I picked up a Pit Boss electric, I went seasonal this year, but I just brought it home for fall smoking.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
It was in the wallmart. Marked down in the grill section. Online its on sale , in the store its 100 off that price.

Overland

May 1, 2013
Bristol, Pa