Replacement Awning Rail "deal"

Ed L

Jun 5, 2017
When looking into adding an awning rail to the opposite/kitchen side of my Taos so I could add a sun shade over there, it looked like shipping costs would push the price up to $50 minimum for one. I checked on WM's site for an "awning rail" and found an 8 ft one for $27 and free shipping to my door. It looks to be identical to the original one for my bag awning - white aluminum, same dimensions.

When I put it in the cart, it said it was marked down from $200 (which was actually close to the price I'd seen it on other sites). Not sure if this is a typo or if it's their normal price, but anyone wanting such a rail may consider checking it out.

Ed L

Jun 5, 2017
A link would help people to find it.
LOL - oops: I think they discovered their mistake: It's now $220. https://www.walmart.com/ip/AP-Products-021508038-Awning-Rail/184549255?athbdg=L1100

I've played this game with Walmart before: a year ago I got an Olympian Wave 3 for $185. After the order, it was up to the more customary $310 or so.

Anyway, fun while it lasted and thought I'd share the deal - too bad it's gone! But checking them for things every now and then apparently nets some good deals!