Reservation window opening, Colorado Rally 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitphantom

Super Active Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
The reservation window for Vallecito CG, near Durango, opens 6 months in advance of your arrival date. (This campground also has FCFS sites.)

Since the Rally is part of our vacation week, we'll actually arrive before the official Rally dates of July 11-16. We have site 27 reserved, beginning Friday. Vallecito is one of the few places that we can even think about driving to after work. (In other words, we arrive Friday night before dark, but probably just barely, so will do a minimum set-up, and the rest of our set-up on Saturday morning.)

Here's the link to the reservation site:
https://www.recreation.gov/camping/vallecito-campground/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=79060

The link in my signature will take you to the planning thread, with links to information on the area and the reservation site.

kitphantom

Super Active Member
Dec 26, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
I looked right at my calendar and put the wrong beginning date down. July 10-16!

If you can't make it for the whole time, it's fine. Many of the participants attend for just part of the Rally time, often the final weekend and some days before that.

kitphantom

Super Active Member
Dec 26, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
The window for reservations should be open now for all of the Rally, no matter which days you'd like to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.