I know there are several posts about this topic but I haven't found one that has helped me fix my fridge. It is a tale as old as time...the fridge works fine on 12V and 120V but not on propane. I was able to get the inside down to 34°F (outside at 72°F, delta -38°F) on A/C but the best on can do on propane is 51°F when the external was 65°F (delta of -15°F). Both of these are with my 2 fan mod and baffles in place and running. I checked the burner and it looked fine but I blew it out with compressed air anyway. The flame is completely blue and looks fine to my inexperienced eye (see photo). I also removed the flue baffle (see photo) and scrubbed the inside of the chimney with a nylon brush (nothing of note came out the bottom or with the brush). I have a feeling that it is heat transfer inside the chimney or ineffective heat removal from the vent even with the fans running. Is there anything else I can do to troubleshoot this further to find the problem?