SHW Gizmos on a Hybrid

brettstoner

Jun 17, 2014
Toledo, OH
I just went to the dark side and purchased a 2017 Coachman Apex Nano 15x. I had the Super High Wind Gizmos on my popup and loved them. Highly recommend. I was thinking about getting them for my new hybrid camper for the pop out beds. I am just not sure if they can be velcroed onto the camper to stay on all the time like I did with the popup. The top of the beds are 8-9 feet high and there is no way I would be able to easily reach to take them on and off every time I setup camp. What do other hybrid owners do? Can you fix them to the camper to stay on all the time and collapse in with the beds?

Jarom Thomas

Mar 25, 2020
Hello Brett
All New Pop Up Gizmos come with Velcro to attach to your trailer as you have with your pop up, many Hybrid owner love using the velcro as well. Pop Up Gizmos now has a page dedicated to set up, it includes instructions and videos for several methods. See Link, https://www.popupgizmos.com/popupgizmos-setup Not all trailers have enough room to allow you to leave your PUGS attached with velcro, but many do, you will just have to see on your trailer. If that does not work you can use PUGS EARS as Steve has indicated.
Hope this helps.
Jarom