Suggestions

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
I like my KZ spree. I think its built pretty well. But I have no clue what new costs. They do have things like this:https://www.kz-rv.com/products/sportsmen-classic-travel-trailers/160QB.html
But that may be at your upper limits. Remember that also, while you are within your tow limits, the weight and height will cause you to not accelerate as fast. Or stop as fast. Its a big brick, but you know this allready. I would look for something like the link above. Seems like that what you want. If you can find it in a smaller package that would be nice. But I think if you get to smaller, you will have a bed that needs to be transformed. They have a smaller model, but with the sofa bed, and with that you dont have your space. This one is sort of a compromise.

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
My brother has a regular camper that he lives in. In Virginia our temps typically fluctuate in the 30’s. In the winter he put up moving blankets to stop the wind from blowing under the camper which helps retain some heat. He does have to put a heater under the camper if it goes in the low 20s so his pipes doesn’t freeze. Havent heard complaints about condensation. So don’t know about that. Although hes had issues with pipes freezing but thankfully he was able to thaw things out without lasting damage.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Yea, the person in the next campsite asked me if I had water in the morning, I did. But I also disconected the fresh water hose at night. Then I had to explain their hose was frozen and lent them my extra one. They left thier hose hooked up all night so it froze solid. Lol. Little details matter.

Econ

Super Active Member
Aug 18, 2019
Deep South
What is the difference in a wet bath and a dry bath??

If you ever have had a Aliner in the winter you will know why I ask about condensation/ raining.

neighbormike

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2012
WI
A wet bath has the crapper IN the shower… dry bath has a separate shower so you don’t get your feet wet on the can… hopefully [:D]
I use a small dehumidifier in my camper in cold temperatures… and usually keep a window cracked to help combat moisture build-up.

Econ

Super Active Member
Aug 18, 2019
Deep South
@Lug_Nut
What's your general impression of the Castia?
Does it severely effect the gas mileage.?

What are phrases you can plug into youtube that would produce a comparison of 5 or 6 campers?