The VERY DARK SIDE

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
Funny I thought you were going to say you jumped to a class A From the title. ;)
I’d admit I enjoy watching this on occasio. At the same time, I always try and remind myself they are junk campers otherwise I sit there with a tear in my eye.

jonkquil

Super Active Member
Jul 20, 2009
It was painful to watch the pop-ups getting destroyed, but I have to admit I watched it to the end and oddly enjoyed it!! Should I be worried? [LOL][LOL]

Ladiesman

Super Active Member
Feb 6, 2018
I actually went to that last year! One of the craziest funnest things I have ever went and seen. The wife even loved it. Our oldest talked us into going. These people get into it, the place was packed and everyone was really nice I could not find a parking spot for my truck and a group had a big motorhome set up in the lot the guy seen me struggling for a spot and waved me to park by them. We got out and he threw me and my son a PBR. Lol. Before the trailer race they had their normal stock car races but they do crazy stuff. They did an interstate 290 race that interstate is always under construction so they had the stock cars dodging highway equipment like a dump truck a asphalt roller and a bunch of other stuff rolling around the track during the race. It is insane fun for everyone I highly recommend going. We camped right down the road at Rock Cut State park and most of the campers were there to go to the races.

Last edited: