Uneven roof 2013 Starcraft Comet 1020

Adam DLM

Sep 7, 2021
I just picked this bad boy up am I am trying to learn how to adjust height of one pillar. It seems to be about 2-3” off from the rest so roof is not even and having a hard time getting door in place. How do I fix this? Thanks for all the help in advance

Toxictom

Aug 18, 2016
Track down the winch and cables behind or beneath the cabinetry. Find the cable that lifts the corner that doesn't go up all the way, it will likely have more slack than the other 3. Tighten it so they all pull equally. It's fairly intuitive once you can see the winch and cables.

Adam DLM

Sep 7, 2021
Track down the winch and cables behind or beneath the cabinetry. Find the cable that lifts the corner that doesn't go up all the way, it will likely have more slack than the other 3. Tighten it so they all pull equally. It's fairly intuitive once you can see the winch and cables.
I have a power winch the only thing I can see to tighten is the bolt going through rear bumper. That would tighten all of them right? I am having a hard time tracking down literature on this type of lift system. sorry for delayed response