Wanted: Dometic RM2150

nahzimm8

Aug 4, 2022
That is exactly what I’m looking for! How old does that fridge cool overall? How long does it last on propane and DC power?
I'm not going to claim to be an expert on this but what Sjm9911 says seems about right. It worked when I uninstalled it and has sat in my garage since April this year. I could probably test it on DC and LP when I get time. I have it listed right now on FB for local pickup. Feel free to search "Dometic RM2150 DC\LPG Refrigerator" on marketplace to see more. I'll let you know if I can get to testing it in the next week. Who knows, maybe once I get it hooked back up to an LP tank I'll keep it going for a shop beer cooler. [8D]

Critter44

Feb 18, 2019
That is exactly what I’m looking for! How old does that fridge cool overall? How long does it last on propane and DC power?
I would be interested in taking it off your hands. What state are you located? I tried looking it up on marketplace but I can't seem to find it. I live in Utah so I am probably out of pickup range but would you be willing to ship it? Can you send me the link to the page? Thanks.

Critter44

Feb 18, 2019
I'm not going to claim to be an expert on this but what Sjm9911 says seems about right. It worked when I uninstalled it and has sat in my garage since April this year. I could probably test it on DC and LP when I get time. I have it listed right now on FB for local pickup. Feel free to search "Dometic RM2150 DC\LPG Refrigerator" on marketplace to see more. I'll let you know if I can get to testing it in the next week. Who knows, maybe once I get it hooked back up to an LP tank I'll keep it going for a shop beer cooler. [8D]
I would be interested in taking it off your hands. What state are you located? I tried looking it up on marketplace but I can't seem to find it. I live in Utah so I am probably out of pickup range but would you be willing to ship it? Can you send me the link to the page? Thanks. (I meant to quote this lol).