weight of Viking

Storm Trooper

Home is where you park it!
Feb 14, 2008
3,544
Where my camper is parked now.
thecakerator,

That's what I was worried about.
You definitely have a problem.
I hope it's the scale that was wrong.

Maybe RayT38 can tell us the wt rating on his 94. In fact size and load range would be helpful.

I wonder if the previous owner put on the wrong load range for your pup?
 

thecakerator

Active Member
Jul 3, 2008
242
MI
well after many attempts and set backs we were finally able to weigh our pup. We had the fridge, microwave, and 95% of our camping stuff in the camper when it got weighed, the other 5% will go in our truck and it weighed 1500LBS on the nose. Much better then the 1820LBS suggested at the other scales, but close to what our tires can carry I guess. But there is no room to put on bigger tires. So we will have to watch what else goes in the pup.
 




Top