Well #%^€ ! have to cancel

NLB

Oct 10, 2021
West Palm Beach, Florida
Man . My son and I were so looking forward to this weekend. Monday and Tuesday I was not feeling well and work sent me home today . Had to get a covid test and bam! Positive . Have to quarantine until Monday. Maybe another weekend will free up before winter hits .
Get well!

Annunzi

I know the feeling, we had to cancel our last two trips earlier this month as we had the 'vid! Almost back to normal now, but it really knocked us down. The only good thing is now we have more antibodies to fight this damn thing.

Hope you feel better soon, lots of fluids and cold med's helped us.

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
Sorry you had to cancel but as mentioned best be home sick with this one. I picked it up too and man it's knocked me down for a loop. It's been 7 days and I'm only marginally better.

Oldspurs

Jan 2, 2022
Central Texas
I pray that all our Brothers, and Sisters get well. Sorry you missed a camp, however, as others have stated, best to be ill at home than on the camp. See you on the trail.

yetavon

everything is better around a campfire.
Mar 11, 2010
Western NC
UGH... at least you found out before going... on day 2 of our 3 week trip our Grandson came down sick, tested positive. We were 700 miles out and had to quarantine in the camper.. all 3 ended up with minor symptoms.