who's from tennessee

tork65

Mar 23, 2012
We like Hillman's Ferry in LBL. We also like Fall Creek Falls, and all of the Smokies.

tntom

Sep 20, 2009
We like elkmont and cades cove in East Tennessee. Also like defeated creek in middle/East Tennessee.

crackerJack

Super Active Member
Jan 6, 2014
Scottsville, KY
I am in Kentuckessee. We like Bledsoe Creek SP for a weekend. We are gonna try Standing Stone SP next wkd, Roan Mountain SP this June, and Rock Island SP this July. Fall Creek Falls has a great walk in area for tents. Tennessee has put a lot of money into East TN SP's recently. A lot of people like Cades Cove. I would like to try it when I get some batteries. Baileys Point at Barren River Lake SP in KY is very nice.

Wecamp04

Sep 14, 2014
TN
Old I know,but who knows might get it started back up...lol we like roan mountain state park,but do most of our camping in virginia,north carolina

Rob-N-Kat

Aug 15, 2012
Not from Tennessee but we goes up to the Smokies at least once a year. We love Abrams Creek over by the Foothills Parkway.

ricko

Apr 6, 2009
Nashville, TN
We like Townsend, TN - Tremont; Fall Creek Falls SP; Montgomery Bell SP near Dickson, Natchez Trace SP, Rock Island SP - all in TN. Outside TN - Lake Powhatten near Asheville; Kentucky Horse Park near Lexington, Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach, SC; Camp Gulf in Destin, FL; Oak Mountain SP near Birmingham, AL; Arrow Rock State Historic District in MO; Deer Park Campground in MT; Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone, WY

Just to name a few.

Aug 1, 2017
I live in Crossville, which is a great travel destination and we have some great campgrounds.and a really nice state park with a big campground.

blr3a

Oct 23, 2018
We’re from Hendersonville. Bledsoe SP and Cedars of Lebanon are closest to me so we go there often. Fall Creek Falls is our favorite.

CatzWilson

May 28, 2017
Memphis (Shelby County)
hay Tennessee were do all you Tennessee people like to camp
Outta of Memphis, TN. We head out of state oddly enough. Favorite places for me: Davis Lake Campgrounds off the Natchez Trace, MS. And, Bull Shoals White River State Park, AR. Hoping to get up north of Nashville soon to Bledsoe Creek. If the new drill lift method works, might get to Biloxi MS off the Gulf Coast beach for a quick camping weekend. :)

Gone-Pupping

Jul 6, 2018
White House Tennessee
White House Tn here. Cove Lake SP, Elkmont, Standing Stone SP, Defeated Creek, Salt Lick Creek, Natchez Trace SP, Big Ridge SP, Henry Horton SP, Tims Ford are all good Parks. Going to Old Mill Campground this weekend 9Private campground) reviews look good. And back to Cove Lake Halloween weekend for the final trip of 2020.

BigChris99

Apr 3, 2021
We have lived in Tennessee for a year now. Summertown,between Columbia and Lawrenceburg,in Middle TN.We haven't gotten our trailer out yet. Too many things going on to the house to get out camping. But,it's slowing down now and we'll get out soon. Good to read about the great places to camp in our beautiful state. ...and fish. :)